Monday, January 02, 2006

"I'M NOT PISSED."

"I'm not pissed about not being named to the german olympic hockey team," JIM explained recently. "I already wrote the commission a letter withdrawing me for consideration. So,there's that and the whole 'not being born there' thing working against me. Besides,I'd rather focus on the upcoming AOD session."

Furthermore HE added,"the mother country of my ancestors is one rich with beer,pastries,leiderhosen,weird techno music,questionable franken-meat dishes and really disgusting,avant garde fetish videos. Not to mention David Hasselhoff. Who wouldn't be proud to skate down the ice with the weight of that on your shoulders? But,come on,man! Jan Benda? Petr Fical? Lasse Kopitz? I think I'd rather stay home and listen to my wolfsheim cd's. Danke schoen anyway." Upon mentioning NHL notables participating in the Turin games such as Olaf Kolzig,Jochen Hecht,Marco Sturm,Sascha Goc and Dennis Seidenberg JIM asked,"Do you think I could put an umlaut over the "i" in my last name?"

"People always pronounce it "steeers" and that really pisses me off," he explained sadly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home